Our 822 Licensed Outpatient Center
We at Christopher’s Reason have Outpatient services from 8am to 12am Monday through Saturday and 9am to 8pm on Sunday. Our Clinical Staff consist of Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Creative Art Therapist, CASAC counselors and CASAC-T Counselors. Our Medical team consist of a prescribing psychiatric nurse practitioner, registered nurses, and a prescribing medical director that individualizes his care to each client. These members are strictly through our 822 licensed outpatient program.
We are also an ambulatory-on demand outpatient detox and are licensed to do telecommunication services.
Services consist of the following:
- Walk in and get connected with services no appointment necessary
- Referral & Assessment’s done on an individualized level of care
- Individual, Collateral and Group Counseling
- Family Intervention Services
- Specialized Groups, women’s groups, serenity groups, men’s group, grief and loss, health & wellness, socialization, gambling, criminal thinking, relapse prevention, anger management and how to live without drugs & alcohol, Spirituality & Recovery, toxic relationships, and much more....
- Anger Management
- Parenting Classes
- Domestic Violence Treatment
- Court Liaison for Individuals who need assistance
- Outpatient Ambulatory Detox
- Telecommunication Services
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- DWI Assessments
- ACCES Assessments
- 24/7 Peer Advocate Services
- 24/7 Peer Navigation Services
- Peer Support Groups
Our Services Don’t stop here!